3-6 May 2023
“Biggest Women’s Amateur Golf Competition in the Indian Ocean”
Open to all lady’s amateurs with maximum 36 handicap.
Day 1, the 4 May, will be played in pairs* and the next 2 days, the 5 & 6 May in individual Stableford .
Prizes will be in Net & Gross.
* Partners can be chosen at the time of registration
Crafted along the southern shores of Mauritius, Heritage Golf Club is one of the world’s most sought-after golf destinations. For players pursuing a top ranked course, playground of a DP World Tour Open, the experience of lush natural beauty awaits. Step out onto the pristine fairways, greens and naturally beautiful surrounds of Le Château Golf Course, consistently voted the Indian Ocean’s Best Golf Course.
WEDNESDAY 3 MAY
06.00 pm: 'Player Pack' Collection
06.30 pm: Player's Briefing
07.30 pm: Welcome Cocktail
THURSDAY 4 MAY
08.00 am: Competition in pairs
12:30 pm: Lunch at Heritage Golf Club
FRIDAY 5 MAY
08.00 am: Round 2 - Individual competition - Stableford
SATURDAY 6 MAY
08.00 am: Round 3 - Individual competition - Stableford
07.00 pm: Cocktail Gala Dinner & Prize Giving
- 3 days competition rounds including golf green fees, shared buggies & practice balls
- Player Pack with golf gifts and polo shirt
- Welcome cocktail on 3 May - finger food, appetizers and drinks.
- Lunch on the 4 May at Heritage Golf Club
- Prize giving cocktail & Gala dinner on 6 May
For Rates & Reservation details please contact the hotels directly.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
© 2022 by Mauritius Ladies Golf Union. Proudly created by RMB Studio